My father bought me my first camera (a slr-yashica) in preparation for my first photo class back in 1999 (when I was fifteen). Since then photography became my passion and I knew that I wanted to focus on this aesthetic form of art.
In 2005 I started studying photography in Berlin, realising my first photography contracts as a freelancer.
• Study of Cultural Studies and Marketing at La Trobe University Melbourne/Australia
• Study of Cultural and Business Studies, Europe University Frankfurt Oder/Germany
• Study of Photography & Design at Berufsfachschule für Design, Berlin/Germany
• WeLoveHH Gallery, Hamburg/Germany
• Kabelwerk OSW, Berlin/Germany
• Cinemaxxx Potsdamer Platz, Berlin/Germany
• Ephraim Palais, Berlin/Germany
• Café Picknick, Berlin/Germany
American Express, Samsung Deutschland, Telekom Deutschland, Berliner Zeitung, tip Berlin, Ephraim Palais Berlin, Kamik Shoes, Visit Brabant, Visit Dresden, Fahrrad XXL Marcks, Happy Socks, Dialoghaus Hamburg, Mit Vergnügen Hamburg, DuFa Watches, CalendarBox, Glück & Schiller, LASA Brandenburg, DEHOGA